Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just downsized from two cars to one car for me and my wife so we ended up with a kizashi, i have already debadged the rear of the car just wondering if its possible get a stock badgless grill or how much it would be to black out the whole grill cause our car is black? I would take it off but i want it to be proffesionally painted so it lasts longer than a spray can. Also i want to put sport springs in it, i figure h&r would be good but havent seen any write ups on how to install them, i figure should be easy but wondering if there is any things to know for a heads up. One more thing is i wanna space out the wheels and looking for a good deal on 20-25mm spacers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! Great choice on the Kiz! Hmm well as far as the grill, i'm pretty sure Suzuki doesn't have any other stock options. I figure if you don't feel like diy-ing it then here are some aftermarket grills i've read about. Aside from those, I've haven't found any other options. As far as the sport springs you have two suppliers really, H&R's and RRM's. Haven't really seen many reviews on the RRM's but I did read that they have great customer service and that if you buy from them "ROCK" could call you and give you the simple steps I believe. As far as the H&R's, I've heard that they provide a decent 1" drop and give the car a great feel and grip. They also apparently don't give that harse ride you might get from lower springs. Make sure you realign your car after the install if you really want to benefit from them and not destroy your tires. I've read it isn't too difficult and only requires a few basic tools.

Grill 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Grill, Grills
Springs RRM 10+ Suzuki Kizashi Platinum Edition RRM Sport Springs [RRM Platinum Edition Spo Springs] - $259.00 : Road Race Motorsports, Mitsubishi Suzuki Fiat Hyundia Performance Parts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok sounds good thanks for the suggestions. I've DIY'd my grills before but they never turned out too well. Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions to prep the grill considering it honey comb it may be difficult to do a proper prep job. Also what kind of paint should i use? Aswell I hate the orange signal markers on the car in the front. Is there anything avaliable yet or how big is the hole left there if i removed it? Maybe i could find a little black plug to fill it temperarly?

·
Registered
17 Posts
OMG you hate those stupid yellow turn signal too?! Haha I thought I was the only one lol.. I haven't been able to find a solution yet :( It really sucks too that apparently some of the Australia kiz come without them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts