Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, my name is Jon and I am a new Kizashi owner. I just traded my 2005 Cadillac STS for a 2012 SLS model with Navi. It will arrive today. I have lots of questions but will wait until I drive it for about a week then jam this forum up with question that I hope someone will answer.I hope my stay around here is a long and fruitful one.

Jono6406

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
UPDATE:
I've had the Kizashi now about 3 weeks and love it. I know it's no Cadillac but for the money it's a Cadillac to me. This car is so smooth that I really don't have any questions for now. The fit and finish is better than my old STS but the STS had a V8 with 320 horses that really kicked big ass but the Kizashi kicks little ass's so all is well.;)

PS: I really don't miss the Cadillac.....really.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just went on a round trip from Tampa, Fl to Chas. SC ( and back) and averaged 29.3 miles per gallon with a full trunk and 4 adults in the car. Not bad if I say so myself. The ride quality was quite desent, the cabin was a little small inside but still enought room for us four adults. Boy do I love my Kizashi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts