Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just like to say hi. Been searching and reading posts here off and on when I have a problem with my rig. It is a 1990 Tracker with 1.6 8v, 5spd 4wd etc. Picked it up 2 1/2 yrs ago from a coworker for $500.00. Been driving it to work 52 miles round trip 5-6 days a week and it has paid for itself with the gas savings even tho it only gets 20 mpg. I love this little rig. A blast to drive. Goes just about everywhere I have wanted to go including deer hunting in the mountains here in Idaho. No one can believe how well it gets along in the snow either. Anyway I have plans for a body lift and susp. lift to fit some 33's I have sitting around. Gonna reupholster the seats and make a new soft top for it this summer. I am a welder/fabricator by trade and will try to duplicate any parts I need before buying them. I have access to just about every tool I need for projects. See you in the forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.