Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, tempted into the low monthly finance deal Suzuki are doing on the Alto atm.

A £1300 insurance quote on a new, 2014 Alto was coming up on Compare the Market which was a great price.

Looking to get my dad to take out the finance for me.

How's the Alto for other students and what are the running costs like?
Anything I should know?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought my Alto at the beginning of May this year and took advantage of the VAT free offer. With 3500 miles on the clock the Alto has been completely reliable and very economic. I think it would make an ideal car for a student on a tight budget, no tax , great mpg and low insurance rates. If you buy a new car you will get the manufactures warranty and no MOT for three years, plus , Suzuki also give you 12 months AA breakdown cover for UK and Europe . It's more than capable of motorway speeds despite its small engine. I'm so impressed with this little car that my partner and I are touring around Europe at the end of August . Definitely recommended.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Devon alto,

Were you not worried about the Alto becoming discontinued in 2015? I'd love to buy an Alto now but am worried there' will be an issue if parts are needed later.

:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts