Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, the last of the big three is done!
It is much louder, and I still get rasp in the 3K-4K range, but then again, its still a 4 cyl.
Jurupa should get a kick out of this. To test it out, I decided to run Turbal Canyon Rd. Weeeeee!. I had so much adrenaline going, I was shaking! That was fun!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
Oh yeah, the last of the big three is done!
It is much louder, and I still get rasp in the 3K-4K range, but then again, its still a 4 cyl.
Jurupa should get a kick out of this. To test it out, I decided to run Turbal Canyon Rd. Weeeeee!. I had so much adrenaline going, I was shaking! That was fun!
lol

You should try the Nixon Highway. I been able to get to 70 to 80 MPH on it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey can i ask u how much it cost to have that done to ur car? the exhaust im talking about. Cause i wanted to get a apexi muffler on my car and would need new piping put on as well. Just wondering how much i should save in order to do it. THNX

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipp I was talking about where Imperial HWy turns into 90. Becuase its like an auto ban and has turns you can take at higher speeds and can hold your RPM's higher in the turns as well.

I couldn't find the road on the map tho, if you give me a cross street that is close that would help. Also you can also take Carbon Canyon Rd as well and that thing is not a bad road to take.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
jurupa said:
I couldn't find the road on the map tho, if you give me a cross street that is close that would help. Also you can also take Carbon Canyon Rd as well and that thing is not a bad road to take.
Try Beverly and Painter. Thats one end of the road. Beverly turns into turnbull.
Carbon Canyon leads me almost to Chino Airport! Theres a cool plane museum there! :)P)
Suzuki01 said:
Hey can i ask u how much it cost to have that done to ur car? the exhaust im talking about. Cause i wanted to get a apexi muffler on my car and would need new piping put on as well. Just wondering how much i should save in order to do it. THNX
$315, work and parts (muffler included)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
Try Beverly and Painter. Thats one end of the road. Beverly turns into turnbull.
Carbon Canyon leads me almost to Chino Airport! Theres a cool plane museum there! :)P)
I found it. You should have said it was near City of Industry.;) I read some of the stories about it. I don't know how many are true tho. But from how the road looks like on Google Maps, the road looks fun. I just wish I had the Apex springs on my car as I would be able to drive it a lot better. But I may give it a try this weekend if I have time to. And ya you don't really need speed on curvy roads, but constant power and skill.

Also how long did it take for your exghuast to be installed?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Thanks. I was hoping it would not take long as need my car basically every day for one thing or another. When I get the time and a job, I get the noise maker installed. My neighboors are going to love me now lol.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I forgot to ask, Zipper what muffler did you get? If you still have the part number I can look it up on their site. I was going to get the dull non flashy one, ie non polish one as its roughly $40 bucks cheaper and two I want flashy things on the bottom of my car. As cops do look for them you know.;)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
ot to shiny. Don't have the part number, but its a streight through Magnaflow.
ALright thanks. Question tho, was the inlet center, to the right, or to the left? I am just asking becuase want the pipe as straight as possible.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts