Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as is stated im new to the site so hello every one. was wondering if anyone on here was from fayetteville nc im always looking for new people to go 4wheelin with so let me know

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Welcome. Have you tried on the Zuwharrie Forum?

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your input guys, ill try zuwharrie. i havnt bin in the 4x4 thing for very long so i dont know alot of people around my area that are... and i dont ever see any trackers or sidekicks here with anything dun to them... theres a few Samaria but when they see the tracker they seem to act the same way jeep people do... :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unfortunately, we are the red headed stepchild to the serious off roaders. I know when I had my Samurai, I could get a lot more input in my build. But for my uses, the Sidekick made more sense because I don't really enjoy crawling over rocks and tearing up my rig, plus the wife likes the A/C. Don't worry about guys that turn their nose up to your rig, believe me, they are in the minority. Most I have met think Track/kicks are cool.

But like I said, go into the Zu forum and introduce yourself or ask questions. Guys will ask what you have done to your rig, and that is how you will start making friends. The IFS section is a little slow, but still always guys there to answer questions. Find out more about the Zuwharrie meet, you would surely meet others like yourself there. I wish there was a dedicated Suzuki forum in my area, but this is Jeep country. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for your input ill moveon over to the zuhwarrie forum... and i find the jeep owners funny because there aint much they can do that i cant lol it really makes them mad when they go through something and look back and im right there :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts