Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter lives in St Kitts and her 1992 Suzuki-escudo is in need of a Kickdown cable. I have tried all of the obvious site - Ebay, Rockauto, etc...with no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there any other cable - sidekick - that I may be able to substitute?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
1992 Suzuki Escudo...
Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there any other cable - sidekick - that I may be able to substitute?
The TracKick has been sold in many markets around the world under many different brands and model names. Other than "market differences" and some minor changes (like to color of the blinkers) the parts should be the same. I think the Escudo was mostly a Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) model. Sold (new) only in Japan.

This same generation TracKick has been called: Asüna Sunrunner, Chevrolet Tracker, Chevrolet Vitara, Geo Tracker, GMC Tracker, Mazda Proceed Levante, Pontiac Sunrunner, Santana 300/ 350, Suzuki Vitara, Suzuki Escudo, Suzuki Sidekick.

A kick down cable should be the same as long as it has the same engine/transmission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts