Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone have any extra Forenza wheels for sale? My stock wheels were stolen 2 weeks ago, My after market wheels need to be replaced, but I dont have the money to replace them atm... Anyone that can help, I would appreciate it... Thank you ahead of time. Or if you know of where I can buy some low-profile 17" tires cheap that may help also. :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinkyllama said:
I have the stock steelies with crappy tires. They aren't in perfect shape though. The tires on it are no good, so if you pay shipping, cost to demount the tires (I could ship them with em but that'd be more) and add $30 I sell them to you.
Can you send me an address of where to send the money? Or where do you live and I can just come get them... [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kinkyllama said:
Arizona? You dont live here do ya?
LOL No. I did not read your personal info until now. Anyways, I will look into how much the shipping will cost. I will be driving to California in a few weeks though... I may be able to arrange an extra stop.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
erin49015 said:
LOL No. I did not read your personal info until now. Anyways, I will look into how much the shipping will cost. I will be driving to California in a few weeks though... I may be able to arrange an extra stop.
What date?

I'm probably going to cali as well, in about 2-3 weeks I think

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally broke down and just went to get the tires. I got a deal though. They were discounted at dealer cost because they had been on the shelves for more than a year. $250.00 all around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts