Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m owner of the 2004 Suzuki Forenza S……..it is a nice small car that has a good combination of sportiness and practicability. The interior is simple and has good fit and finish, with all the controls in easily accessible places. It comes with a CD player and a cassette player with an eight speaker stereo system….it has all what a person can expect from a car………but now I need to install Cargo Net which secures loose valuables, keeping them in place during drive……..is it easy to install? and I want to know the place where it looks nice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes.....Shainey.......The Cargo net attaches easily to the sides of your Forenza’s trunk and I'm sure it doesn't look odd over there..... Ofcourse It secures loose valuables, keeping them in place during your drive

Originally posted by Shainey@Aug 10 2004, 11:53 PM
I’m owner of the 2004 Suzuki Forenza S……..it is a nice small car that has a good combination of sportiness and practicability. The interior is simple and has good fit and finish, with all the controls in easily accessible places. It comes with a CD player and a cassette player with an eight speaker stereo system….it has all what a person can expect from a car………but now I need to install Cargo Net which secures loose valuables, keeping them in place during drive……..is it easy to install? and I want to know the place where it looks nice

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you buy one the dealer can install it in like 10 mins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts