Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi its a G reg 198-? Sj410 SANTANA (NOT samurai) (more about this car and its promlems in the topic names "suzuki sj410") And i have been told the problem could be to do with the "idle mixture screw" or something like that anyway, could anybody tell me where this is?? where to find it?? thanks!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello?? sorry to be pushy but i just wanna get this fixed soooooo bad!!!! anyone know where to find the idle mixture screw / fuel mixture screw on a 198- Suz. SJ410 (Santana)?? please help if you know!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've found the screw location in the manual I downloaded (from where I don't remember, maybe a link from here?). It's shown in a diagram on page 4-7. It also shows a pin that'll have to be removed before you can adjust the screw.

If you don't have, and can't find, a manual (doubt Haynes would show it, this is more of a factory manual) PM me and I'll email it to you.

Phil

on edit: it's in the download section of this site here: .:Suzuki Download Archive:. Click on the "Samurai" section on the left then go down until you find the "1988 Samurai Factory Service Manual" or right below it the manual for 1986/87, download, unzip and enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts