Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought Aerio few months ago. I came to know that it is a great luxurious and stylish small car. But the few things that I don’t like about the car are-limited paint colors, susceptible to high winds, rear seats aren’t removable and one most thing is that few Suzuki dealers available in our city

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi___! That’s really very pathetic. :(

Originally posted by zuloph@Jul 24 2004, 07:47 AM
I just bought Aerio few months ago. I came to know that it is a great luxurious and stylish small car. But the few things that I don’t like about the car are-limited paint colors, susceptible to high winds, rear seats aren’t removable and one most thing is that few Suzuki dealers available in our city

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by zuloph+Jul 24 2004, 07:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zuloph @ Jul 24 2004, 07:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>But the few things that I don’t like about the car are-limited paint colors, [/b]
The colors aren't exactly as vivid as the new 'copper' I've been admiring on competators vehicles, but seven colors in the US market is pretty much the norm. Add to that the two variant colors on the Canadian Spec Aerios and you've got nine.
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 07:47 AM
susceptible to high winds,
Ya know, I hate when people bring this up. I've had my Aerio for two years and done quite a bit of highway driving in all kinds of weather, from ice to snow to heat, in wind in sleet in rain. I've never had issues were I felt crosswinds put me in a dangerous situation.
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 07:47 AM
rear seats aren’t removable
Guess what! Its not a minivan. Can you remove the rear seats on a Focus? Can you remove the rear seats on a Matrix? Truth is if you really want them gone it takes all of five minutes with the appropriate socket wrench and you'll have them gone, but the fact of the matter is that Suzuki has done a pretty admirable job in creating a flat easy to use cargo space with this one. The Protege 5 as an example was no where near this convenient. <!--QuoteBegin-zuloph
@Jul 24 2004, 07:47 AM
and one most thing is that few Suzuki dealers available in our city[/quote]I'll give you that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts