Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my battery is starting to die and was wondering if you can recommend a good replacement? I'll probably buy it online on Amazon,Walmart or Ebay. Looking for cheaper one or basically one that is best for it's price, thanks!
2006 GV 2.7

·
Registered
8,282 Posts
The OEM battery is bare minimum,, get one with a higher crank amps, Walmart and Costco have decent price..for what you get..

·
Registered
8,282 Posts
If you are going to DIY battery change, it is advisable to apply a satellite power supply otherwise you will lose all your presets, radio code and possibly your anti-theft..

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
the useless 60 Ah 350 CCA they come with is rubbish. I fitted an N50ZZL as its known here from Marshall batteries 620 CCA 70 Ah (same physical size give or take, hold down clamp fits) poor starter doesn't know what hit it, the thing turns over a lot faster in the cold, link below.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
if it physically fits, yep, that would do nicely, about 1/3 the price they are here too dammit...mind you, so is fuel, you guys get it cheap.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
yep, the L designator in mine indicates "reversed" from normal standard orientation. Std is N50ZZ reversed terminals is N50ZZL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts