Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test-drove a Suzuki Forenza at a local dealership. My test drive lasted about an hour and covered city streets, a winding frontage road, and the freeway. In my first test drove I came to know that its pedal was very light and mushy that created problem during braking.
I think it is very new model of Suzuki so, can anyone give more information about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi pencer ! It is Japanese-built Aerio models for 2004. Forenza comes in S, LX, and top-line EX models. All have a 2.0-liter 4-cyl engine and 4-wheel disc brakes. Automatic transmission is standard for the EX, optional for S and LX in place of manual. ABS is available for all, but side airbags are not offered
Well……I myself don’t know much about this, why don’t you ask to your local dealer?

Originally posted by pencer@Jul 23 2004, 12:58 PM
I test-drove a Suzuki Forenza at a local dealership. My test drive lasted about an hour and covered city streets, a winding frontage road, and the freeway. In my first test drove I came to know that its pedal was very light and mushy that created problem during braking.
I think it is very new model of Suzuki so, can anyone give more information about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts