Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard a lot…….that GV comes in two variants i.e.-2002 2.0 Diesel auto and a 1999 2.5 Petrol auto…….Can anyone let me know what is the difference between two??????

·
Registered
30 Posts
hello p.robers!

Very simple but interesting question……… the diesel cars got diesel engines and vice versa, but functionality wise the torque is much better in Petrol engine driven cars.
Suppose if you got 1.3 liter diesel engine and 1.3 liter petrol engine liter the torque efficiency will be much better in the petrol engine.
But diesel engines have there own benefits as in many countries of the world the diesel is a cheaper fuel. That is why biggest engines like heavy trucks and Passenger buses got Diesel engines.

Hope now ur doubt is clear......

Originally posted by P.roberts@Jul 30 2004, 12:11 PM
I have heard a lot…….that GV comes in two variants i.e.-2002 2.0 Diesel auto and a 1999 2.5 Petrol auto…….Can anyone let me know what is the difference between two??????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by simren@Aug 12 2004, 03:46 AM
hello p.robers!

Very simple but interesting question……… the diesel cars got diesel engines and vice versa, but functionality wise the torque is much better in Petrol engine driven cars.
Suppose if you got 1.3 liter diesel engine and 1.3 liter petrol engine liter the torque efficiency will be much better in the petrol engine.
But diesel engines have there own benefits as in many countries of the world the diesel is a cheaper fuel. That is why biggest engines like heavy trucks and Passenger buses got Diesel engines.

Hope now ur doubt is clear......
I suggest you look at something other than a suzuki I have had mine for 3 years and its so boring I'd rather drive a skoda felicia

·
Registered
197 Posts
I suggest test-driving it first, rather than listening to someone who just says walk away. It's your opinion that matters!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts