Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day :)
It's about time to change the stock tires on my 2004 Jimny (it's been 4 years) and I was thinking of getting new mags as well. Could anyone please supply me with any info about the proper sizes of mags that I can get and the tires that will go with them. I dont really want have it lifted and it is used mainly on the street so I was thinking of getting mags that are just a bit wider than the stock, and maybe those tires I see on other Jimny's with the white sidewalls but not so big. I'm from the Philippines so if there are any fellow Filipino's out there, patulong naman po :D

Thank you :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
tire sizes

Hello,

Well you have a couple of options on rims so I am not sure what you want to do with that. However, the biggest recommended tire size for stock height is something like 28 or 29 inches. This way you will not have any rubbing. I know the samurai comes with p205/70R15. I know the biggest without rubbing is two sizes bigger than this. I did a math on what that was a long time ago but no longer remember. Hope this helps.

Will

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Well you have a couple of options on rims so I am not sure what you want to do with that. However, the biggest recommended tire size for stock height is something like 28 or 29 inches. This way you will not have any rubbing. I know the samurai comes with p205/70R15. I know the biggest without rubbing is two sizes bigger than this. I did a math on what that was a long time ago but no longer remember. Hope this helps.

Will
Yay thanks! Finally someone cares to give advice to the newbie :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts