Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used 2010 SX4 and we need some help. Dealer said it has heated outside mirrors but how do you turn them on? How will we know there on?
It has place for three switch's on the left side of dash and it has two switch's in there! The right one turns on the driving lights mounted in the lower part of the front. What is the left one for?

Thanks for any help.
Stevieo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi and Welcome.
The heated mirrors activated when you turn-on your rear window defroster. As for the 3 switch's. I have fog lights, the dimmer for the dash lights the 3rd is blank. I think its used in NON-USA models.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
...the dimmer for the dash lights ....
..for my 2011..and maybe the 2010 is the same...dash light intensity is controlled by the idiot matchstick pushbuttons at bottom of I/P...however, I went through my user manual page by page and the only mention of switches is for one for the "fog" lights....nothing else...
ALso..please specify which model you have..since you have fog lights, this is probably the higher end model...known as JLX in Canada, "tech", I think in the USA,.(.......as the lower models like my JX do not have factory installed fog lights..) and you probably have ESP also....
EDIT:...well indeed I think the matchstick buttons were added only in 2011 ...as 2007-2010 user manual is listed as the same.....confirm you have the dash light dimmer ....which I'd like to have also as the idiot 2011 buttons are not user friendly: adjusting the dash lights intensity "on the run" is practically impossible and my manual says "to use them with vehicle parked only and not to pass hands through the steering wheel to reach them while driving"...haha!!!!

Also..please tell us more about your car: AWD or 2WD ? Manual or auto(CVT) ? and where do you live...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.