Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help trying to find a carburetor for a GMC 151 2.5 L motor I have enclosed a picture of The current one that I have in my Suzuki samurai Trail R The current one that I have in my soup Suzuki samurai Trail Rig.

·
Super Moderator
12,175 Posts
I'm at a bit of a loss as to why you're asking about a carb for a 2.5 litre GMC motor in a Suzuki forum, and I'm also pretty certain the carb in that picture wasn't originally fitted to a Suzuki - the chokes on a Suzuki twin choke carb aren't rectangular - if I had to guess, I'd say that one is a Holley licensed Weber.

I would think your best bet would be to find a vehicle that used the GMC motor and hunt down a forum that supports it and ask the question there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for sharing picture of your motor swap . interesting share more details on it. As for where to get a carb. junk yard, craigs list, auto parts store, or a carb rebuilding company. find out what cars had this motor.
Where are you located? People on here from round the world. a carburator in the USA or are you in Australia?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts