Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can every one help this old lady. A friend of mine has a 88 Samurai that has set up since 1999. Believe it we got it to crank and run for a few min's. at a time after cleaning tank replacing filter and fuel pump. Some one stole the Cat. all the lines or dry rotted to Emission control. We want to remove it all and put a new carb on it. I need pictures or videos you might have. I need all the advice I can get. Starting point needed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks VanderSS, I will check that out. Did you use this? Do you are others know the best and cheapest place to get seat covers that fit right and new rag top? Please keep the advice coming.

·
Registered
328 Posts
No, I live in California. My Sami is fully emissions compliant.

I got the Custom Car Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Dash Covers | Car and Truck Floor Mats - Coverking® seat covers. Not cheap, but high quality and great fit.

Best fitting top is the Bestop Replace-a-Top. Very high quality materials.

I have that one and a Rampage 4 piece top. Fit is not quite as good but still decent and the ability to zip out the windows is great.

Rampage make a cheaper 1 piece top as well. I have no experience with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I want it done right to. Its for a friends grand daughter when she turns 16. LOL we have 4 years. So I plan on keeping it a lot before then. What kind of gas mileage you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts