Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just bought a 2008 SX4 and need to know how to hook my amp up to the factory system in the car without rigging it too much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
stereo clarion of suzuki swift/vitara

:confused:Hi man, how are you...?
I have a new suzuki swift and I want to conect an amplifier to give a more loudness sound to my car.
I´m live in argentine, and speak spanish, well so sorry for mi english, please.
In mi country I can´t find nothing of accesories or information to de conecctions for mi stereo.
My questions are 2 follow:

I don´t know what is the wire, called "remote" to conect to my amplifier BOSS, this cable turn on the amplifier at same time when I turn on mi stereo, you know?
Please help me in the simple questios, because I can´t sleep thing about it.
In the rear of de stereo I see a big conector , I guest it called DIN conector, it has a lot of cable of severals colores, for the 4 speaker, ground, positive, and the wheel satellite control.
Who is the remote? what color is?

The other questions is , could you pull out the stereo? Is easy or dificult? Have you got any information for it?
Thanks for spend your time with me.
Cheers from Tucuman, Argentina, South America, the country of Maradona, jaja
David D´Onofrio
[email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
:confused:Hi man, how are you...?
I have a new suzuki swift and I want to conect an amplifier to give a more loudness sound to my car.
I´m live in argentine, and speak spanish, well so sorry for mi english, please.
In mi country I can´t find nothing of accesories or information to de conecctions for mi stereo.
My questions are 2 follow:

I don´t know what is the wire, called "remote" to conect to my amplifier BOSS, this cable turn on the amplifier at same time when I turn on mi stereo, you know?
Please help me in the simple questios, because I can´t sleep thing about it.
In the rear of de stereo I see a big conector , I guest it called DIN conector, it has a lot of cable of severals colores, for the 4 speaker, ground, positive, and the wheel satellite control.
Who is the remote? what color is?

The other questions is , could you pull out the stereo? Is easy or dificult? Have you got any information for it?
Thanks for spend your time with me.
Cheers from Tucuman, Argentina, South America, the country of Maradona, jaja
David D´Onofrio
[email protected]
"Remote" is a 12 volt source that turns on when your ignition is turned on. It is a switch voltage to tell the amp to turn on.

Geko, get a converter and run RCA's to an amp, direct form the headunit to bypass any stock amplifiers. Then go from the amp to the speakers. Run new wiring. Using RCA's to the amp will decrease chances of line noise. Run power/remote cables on the opposite side of the car from the RCA's. I've got my power on the driver side and RCA's on the passenger side, works just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts