Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna put some subs into my wagon-r, but in order to that I need an amp of course, but in order to hook one up to my car I'd need a receive wire and audio cable to plug into the back up my car's cd player... Has anyone done this in Wagon-R or something like it? and if so, am I going to need to get a new cd player to get the right hookups, because I really dont wanna put some small ass cd player in there cause it wont match the car, you know?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually now a days everyone wants to fulfill there high expectations without spending much money.....how it can possible....in my opinion we should buy good quality and reliable things no matters how much it cost for.....I think u have to buy new and reliable CD player...........no i haven't try such things in my car, if u do so plz let me know......best of luck.....

Originally posted by adsila@Aug 4 2004, 07:21 AM
I wanna put some subs into my wagon-r, but in order to that I need an amp of course, but in order to hook one up to my car I'd need a receive wire and audio cable to plug into the back up my car's cd player... Has anyone done this in Wagon-R or something like it? and if so, am I going to need to get a new cd player to get the right hookups, because I really dont wanna put some small ass cd player in there cause it wont match the car, you know?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts