Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am looking to get a new roll cage for my 87 soft top samurai. What I'm looking for is either a custom fab shop or a kit to replace the stock bar and one that offers protection the the rear of the vehicle to protect the kiddies. I'm located just north of Los Angeles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I have the Petroworks full internal cage. It has rolover protection in the rear, reinforces the front windshield and doors and it bolts together so no welding is necessary. Makes it easy to remove if you need to pull it out for some reason. It's got grab handles built in for the front and rear. If you're in La, it's not that far a drive and it will save you shipping costs. The cage itself is about $650

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I have installed and wheeled with the Petroworks cage, and I have to say it was the easiest cage install I have ever done. It was delivered on a Saturday morning and it was unwrapped, test fit, painted and final fit before dinner. Very strong and covers the rear area for the kids.

PetroWorks

But if you have something custom in mind, the folks to talk to would be Rock 4x Fabrication. They have lots of experiance with zooks and can custom design and build a cage to your specs with your needs in mind. They build it in the computer first before bending the first tube.

xX ROCK 4X FABRICATION Xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to you both, I am very interested in the petroworks kit, not only would it fit my needs but it would be quite fun to install. As a side benefit, it appears that I may be able to go get it to save some coin. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts