Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am curious to see if anyone has purchased the factory navigation system and how they like it? Also, does anyone have any pics of it installed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Just picked up my 2011, Silver Gts last week. It has nav and I love it. Later today I'll post a picture for you. Lots of bells and whistles to figure out, but I'm a gadget guy...at least my wife says so...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, Just picked up my 2011, Silver Gts last week. It has nav and I love it. Later today I'll post a picture for you. Lots of bells and whistles to figure out, but I'm a gadget guy...at least my wife says so...
Care to share a picture of how it looks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just traded my 2009 SX4 Sport for a brand new 2010 Kizashi SLS with Navi. Its a great unit, better than the pop up unit I had in my SX4 (not that that was a bad unit!).

I will take some pics if I am not too lazy tomorrow and post them (assuming nobody beats me to it).

The only setback is that with the Navi you dont get the USB port. I was hoping to play some music from my flashdrive via USB port but then again the Nav has an aux outlet so I can plug my MP3 player right in. Always a solution!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just traded my 2009 SX4 Sport for a brand new 2010 Kizashi SLS with Navi. Its a great unit, better than the pop up unit I had in my SX4 (not that that was a bad unit!).

I will take some pics if I am not too lazy tomorrow and post them (assuming nobody beats me to it).

The only setback is that with the Navi you dont get the USB port. I was hoping to play some music from my flashdrive via USB port but then again the Nav has an aux outlet so I can plug my MP3 player right in. Always a solution!
Mine came with USB cable in glove box. You can plug in a flashdrive in, and the unit will play songs from device. Also has a cable that connects to usb, for my Iphone. Works great too.

·
Registered
6 Posts

We traded a 2008 SX4 Sport with the touring package. It only had 15,000 miles, but we did impulse buy....not a good thing to do....but we love the Kiz. The SX4 was great too, but we got shafted on the trade in. I got high book for trade in, but they have it on the lot for $4000 more. It was perfect though...but nothing like the Kizashi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok, I tried to upload some pics, but it gave me errors. I have some on Snapfish, so if you want to send me a private message with your email, I'll give you viewing rights to look at it.
Got to love the Kiz.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey kizdan52, don't sweat it, they are asking $3,000 more for my trade then what they gave me. Keep in mind that just because they are asking 4K more for yours does not mean they will get it. They always start high on used cars. At least we saved some tax money on the trade. I got pretty much what Kelly and Edmunds had listed for the SX4 so I am content.

I am also quite impulsive! I trade cars every 12-18 months. I was originally just thinking about a test drive but 10 mins in that Kizashi and I was hooked!

Enjoy! I know I am!

·
Registered
1 Posts
USB Drive

I really love to listen music while driving and the only setback is that with the Navi you dont get the USB port. I was hoping to play some music from my flashdrive via USB port but then again the Nav has an aux outlet so I can plug my MP3 player right in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The USB for the Nav system is in the glove box. The ipod cable can be unpluged and that gives you access to the usb port for the system. Use mine all the time.:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DDoes the Nav still work with the bluetooth, XM radio and still control the ipod using the steering wheel? Also does the bluetooth audio still work. They are finally selling it here but it is pricey.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DDoes the Nav still work with the bluetooth, XM radio and still control the ipod using the steering wheel? Also does the bluetooth audio still work. They are finally selling it here but it is pricey.
Yes the Nav has Bluetooth, iPod control and XM is available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does the Nav include the XM tuner or does available mean that the XM tuner must be purchased separately ($500).
The XM tuner needs to be purchased separately don't know the price. Just know the Nav came with Bluetooth, iPod, USB, and a traffic module included and the XM was a add on. Here is the part number from Suzuki for the nav XM tuner is 990B0-35026.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts