Suzuki Forums banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hmm, well i guess it doesnt really matter, Either way ill be getting it in the future and like you said, if im stiffening almost everything up then why wait to get the motor mounts. Even if i have second thoughts until i've done more work ill still have them on hand for when i want them.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
yeah but it might be overkill for most people. i know you race so im sure its more helpfull for you. i think its prob not really needed untill higher hp gains are realized. the rear mount you sell i think would be helpfull. i just dont really see the need to replace all of them for daily street driving untill someone starts to gain more power. like with gse's cams or other internals, turbo set up. the money could probably be used more affectivly on other parts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Hmm, well i guess it doesnt really matter, Either way ill be getting it in the future and like you said, if im stiffening almost everything up then why wait to get the motor mounts. Even if i have second thoughts until i've done more work ill still have them on hand for when i want them.
fyi the one I sell is just the tranny mount but I can get you the stuff to stiffen the rest yourself. It's like $70 I think and it will do the rest of your mounts and another cars most likely.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I need a front bumper cover for a 07 forenza preferably a used 1 can you help me please
Check your local junk yards.

are the headers and the exahust componets 50 state legal because i need to pass inspection to drive on base
Nope and we don't have any of these in stock anymore, not sure if we plan on restocking them at this point.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check your local junk yards.

Nope and we don't have any of these in stock anymore, not sure if we plan on restocking them at this point.
crap, any ideas where i might be able to find some that are 50 state legal? why arn't you restocking them any more? thanks any ways

·
Registered
117 Posts
fucking gay, now how am i suppose to get headders?
Find a machine shop and/or fabricator. Most shops that do custom exhaust work should be able to whip up something nice for a good price of course.
Headers for this car aren't hard to come by, but turbo headers are a different story. Take measurements or find them online, and give them to a fabricator.

Edit:
And to be honest I think something bad happened to this kinky fella, because from the looks of it he just fell of the face of the earth. Ripped someone off/ terrible/lethal accident/ prison... Something happened.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
You can go over to daewootech.com and buy an exhaust flange from gse_turbo/holland sport performance. Then just have custom pipes made up. Or ask him if he has headers available. I think he was working on a set.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
xdfgatrhwen they're not exactly available you still need to do a bit of custom work. the flange is whats available for right now then the piping needs to be custom done.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts