Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 02 Wagon r has suffered with dampness for several years. It belonged to my mother and when I checked it out I couldn't find any leaks and put it down to her leaving the windows open and taking her dog out in it.:rolleyes:
But I took over the car when she passed away and during our very wet summer last year it was clear there was a leak.:(
After it had been outside all day in heavy rain I found water dripping from the sun visor on the passengers side. I guess it probably from the roof bars or possibly the windscreen surround, the headlining needs to come down so I can check it out. Is this a straightforward job or do I need special tools for the job?.:confused:

Thanks in anticipation, Roger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
leak

i have a similar problem and i have just discovered a small hole where the roof rubber strip joins the windscreen rubber. i have filled thehole with silicone sealant and taped the roof strip down for the sealant to cure. no proof of success yet but time the hosepipe or rain will no doubt prove me wrong or right! good luck with yours and cross your fingers for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have exactly the same problem on my 02 Wagon, does anyone know how much of a job it is to remove the headlining?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts