Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though I'd make a thread for people to get furthur connected through myspace. I'm slowly in the process of making one for Kinky Motorsports.

www.myspace.com/kinkymotorsports

I'm probably gonna put pictures of products, descriptions, and prices... Think I should just lay them out in the somewhere on the front page? Or should I make a blog for each part? or something else? I do plan on having a website that hopfully you can just purchase products through the site using a shopping cart. But I'm having somone do it for me and its a long process.

Cheers,
Danny

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
colton615 said:
i like the idea of laying out a different blog for every product.
Yeah, I think it would be better, much more organized. On the other hand it wouldn't be as much in your face sorta thing. I'll probably do the blog with a few of the popular products on the main page as well.

Danny

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
right now the only kit evo fusion sells is the stock kit. its the same one that kinky sells. also body parts for the forenza wont really fit on the reno. you would have to change out the front end

·
Registered
9 Posts
right now the only kit evo fusion sells is the stock kit. its the same one that kinky sells. also body parts for the forenza wont really fit on the reno. you would have to change out the front end
yeah my B. i failed to notice that the bumper was all they offered besides thew OEM kit. but, i did just today find this from Korean Auto Imports: Korean Auto Imports. it was only recently added to there product list on the 14th of november. they also have a pair of spoilers that match well with each other and this kit. sorry for the bad info and hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
the front bumper they show on there site isnt even made yet. there thinking about making one but theres no production date yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
the front bumper they show on there site isnt even made yet. there thinking about making one but theres no production date yet.
actually if you read the entire paragraph you would have noticed that it clearly states "The bumper is now complete and in stock." not that i see the point of such a drastic change in front only to have the rest not matching but owell. just so i can atleast say i was on topic for this my myspace is:
MySpace.com - KENNEDY - 25 - Male - CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA - www.myspace.com/mkennedy319

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah, I think it would be better, much more organized. On the other hand it wouldn't be as much in your face sorta thing. I'll probably do the blog with a few of the popular products on the main page as well.

Danny
You could have both! Do make a seperate blog for each product and also add the popular or all products in thumbnails(or a little bigger.. maybe 200 by 200) and just add a link to each picture. So if someone is interested in something, they can just click on the picture instead of digging through blogs! Looks nice too ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts