Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys Just wanna show off my new Zuki, fresh from my "pimpmyride" garage, bought it at P170K
F6A Engine
660cc
Rear-mounted Engine
3 cylinder, 12V
Model 1993
13" Gran Turismo rims, 50series mags flat at 175mm
Stripped to metal painting colored Nissan Grey
Ducaro Steering
Twin Ampli 4SPKRS, Kicker Comp Woofer
Double carpeted Heat Pressed Side Panels
Platinum Tints

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Guys Just wanna show off my new Zuki, fresh from my "pimpmyride" garage, bought it at P170K
F6A Engine
660cc
Rear-mounted Engine
3 cylinder, 12V
Model 1993
13" Gran Turismo rims, 50series mags flat at 175mm
Stripped to metal painting colored Nissan Grey
Ducaro Steering
Twin Ampli 4SPKRS, Kicker Comp Woofer
Double carpeted Heat Pressed Side Panels
Platinum Tints
nice...170k for me really a good decision ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks YellowTurtle, raulaislee,, Kafer. Actually, 'twas YT's van that spurred (maybe inspired) me to have my van dressed and pimped with a little vanity. I found a look-a-like of YT's baby here in Angeles City and offered to buy it at P130k but was refused. I was advised to take a much "newer" model, a 1993 Every, rear mounted, 3 cylinder which fuel efficiency is at a good record of 16 kms/li. Thus, my baby zuki.
I didn't have the engine "engaged" yet. It's still the original Japan surplus. The A/C is blazing cool, just enough to give me a breeze during rainy days. But it really doesn't cool that much. Do I have to have it cleaned?
As for the moment, I am wondering if I could put up a power steering with my Zuki, since I am running with a 175mm width tires, it really takes some added muscles to steer away. If it's mountable, which part of the Zuki engine I will have the steering box mounted? Need your help guys.... Thanks...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice van sir!! and nice sound set up! have you changed your alternator to a higher capacity or your still using the stock alternator?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
roblacer said:
Nice van sir!! and nice sound set up! have you changed your alternator to a higher capacity or your still using the stock alternator?
Same old stock alternator sir Roblacer...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice van Whythaus!!! Do you have an auxiliary battery that goes with your sound setup?

Syfertex, if I remembered it correctly, you have the dual battery setup, right? I'm quite interested because I have a spare Motolite 70Ah battery that I would like to put into my truck...a sort of auxiliary battery. I would like to know how you wired both batteries.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you mates for your appreciation! Same old alternator stock here, never had it expanded nor altered. For the sound set up, had four mid-range, each carrying a 150W max output load, and each docked with power tweeter which set is compounded to an ampli. The sub woof is connected to another ampli. All speakers are streamlined into a crossover box, maximizing each speaker power without secreting much battery power. My zuki's battery is 1SN orig from Japan junkyard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
To whythaus, regarding installing powersteering to your ride, you could buy an original suzuki steering column with power steering but you need also the module for it to work and have an electrician rewire your system.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Scrum888, I'm actually in the phase of searching for a right fitting power steering these days, though I'm still in dilemma to find a good mechanic and an electrician to install it if ever I find one. My search led me to this:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not really sure which type of power steering is best for my zuki and better for me. Is it the COLUMN TYPE? THE RACK TYPE? THE PINION TYPE OR THE DOUBLE PINION?

·
Super Moderator
4,435 Posts
huh? you have rack and pinion OR recirculating ball.. I have no idea what you are talking about when you refer to the rest..

whythaus said:
I am not really sure which type of power steering is best for my zuki and better for me. Is it the COLUMN TYPE? THE RACK TYPE? THE PINION TYPE OR THE DOUBLE PINION?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have no idea either, mate. I was just referring to the attached files I had just searched which showed four types of electronic power steering.... Or are they just the same column type which can be variably attached?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bro, the original power steering of the suzuki minivan is the electronic type, the one i mentioned to you earlier, we have suzuki minivans here in cebu, originally fitted with this type of power steering, usually these are the joypop series, efi engined van.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
scrum888 said:
Bro, the original power steering of the suzuki minivan is the electronic type, the one i mentioned to you earlier, we have suzuki minivans here in cebu, originally fitted with this type of power steering, usually these are the joypop series, efi engined van.
BroScrum, do you have any idea how much will it cost me to have a power steering installed to my van? Many thanks.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts