1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
8psi would definitely give your car some nuts. cant wait to see the video of you roasting hondas all night.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tallkid said:
8psi would definitely give your car some nuts. cant wait to see the video of you roasting hondas all night.
LMAO thanks. I can't wait for it to be done!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
renoinreno05 said:
exist3nce didnt you post a while back about placing a turbo in your car?

so alls i remember is that that post up and disappeared.

this is for real this time correct?
I did post about it a while back, but I think that was in our now non-exist3nt performance forum. Also some things came up between now and then and I had to put it on hold for a while. Now I am finally finishing it. It was always for real...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Since Daewootech has been down for a while, I'll post my latest update here for those interested. The first few pics are older, earlier during the build.

See if you can spot the atmospheric wastegate dump pipe! lol

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
exist3nce said:
See if you can spot the atmospheric wastegate dump pipe! lol
Pic 12;)

Now I have to ask, why did you use a cat at all (especialy stock cat?) if your car won't pass emissions anyways? Did you use a resonator? I like your exhaust setup though...3" into 2.5" is probably perfect for the powering your looking for.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kinkyllama said:
Pic 12;)

Now I have to ask, why did you use a cat at all (especialy stock cat?) if your car won't pass emissions anyways? Did you use a resonator? I like your exhaust setup though...3" into 2.5" is probably perfect for the powering your looking for.

Well we could have gone with one aftermarket cat, but on their recommendations we kept both in play to minimize the chance of getting any codes from O2 sensors. Basically so that car thinks its running like stock. They will do the tuning with a wideband, then put my stock O2s back in once all the maps are finished. Monday they should be starting the wiring of the emanage...... I hope theres no unexpected problems.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iROK said:
How much did all that cost?
its not completely done yet......... i'm 90% there. Cost is roughly $6k CAD.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more updates posted on daewootech link...

·
Registered
153 Posts
well make sure to post all the pic once your done. And I see that you actually have an optra like me so are you by any chance in the povince of quebec area ??? the reason why im asking is because theres a guy with an Optra who raced me in the hwy but I never got to know who it was...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
more pics / updates on daewootech.....

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ralph_4t4 said:
well make sure to post all the pic once your done. And I see that you actually have an optra like me so are you by any chance in the povince of quebec area ??? the reason why im asking is because theres a guy with an Optra who raced me in the hwy but I never got to know who it was...
I'm in Toronto and have never been to Quebec with my Optra, so I don't think it was me lol. Aside from that how did the race go?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I actually lost cause and elderly person cut me off in my lane.. lol but yeah anywayz please try to post the sound of your car and went its completely finished

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New updates on daewootech!!! Got the car back, but need bigger injectors ASAP...... anyone wants to hook me up, let me know.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zipper said:
ask the kinkster
yup he already responded on daewootech.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·