Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm kinda new to the whole Suzuki thing, but have enjoyed my 2000 Swift ever since I bought it from my brother for $200. When I became the owner, it had a blown engine, almost every body panel was damaged and the interior was destroyed... so I set out to do a full restoration on it.

Here are some pics to show some of the work and the final outcome of the project:

This is what I started with:

The work begins:

End result:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Swift Debris??? Nahhh.

Dang Dude, that looks good ---- seriously good. I like the bigger tires and rims on it. They give it a better stance (IMHO). The paintjob looks good as well ---- as do the headlights. Did you replace them or did you do some super duper cleanup on the original ones. I'm asking because the headlights on my X-90 are really starting to show that hazing ---- and new ones are 'spensive.

Capri Debris ---- hmmm. It seems I know another guy in another forum that uses that exact same screen name. Nahhh. Couldn't be the same person ---- just a major coincidence. Maybe you could sue him for breach of ... ummm ... breach of using the same screen name in a car forum. Yeah, that's what they call it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts