Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, thanks a lot for volunteering your service. My van has a stock body kit but you can have it copy here locally.

If I have this van in college I'll be one of the happiest student in campus because I have my own mobile locker with me all the time. And the fuel consumption is easy on the pocket especially to students. And if you take care of your ride it will last naman since it a work horse van. But in England, they do convert this to a camping van just like the combi van in the 70's.

There is no date yet for our schedule meeting because of the weather and I am working on the club name and logo.

Oh by the way, where do go to school?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Wow, thanks a lot for volunteering your service. My van has a stock body kit but you can have it copy here locally.

If I have this van in college I'll be one of the happiest student in campus because I have my own mobile locker with me all the time. And the fuel consumption is easy on the pocket especially to students. And if you take care of your ride it will last naman since it a work horse van. But in England, they do convert this to a camping van just like the combi van in the 70's.

There is no date yet for our schedule meeting because of the weather and I am working on the club name and logo.

Oh by the way, where do go to school?
kuya turt, 3rd yr ust bs psych ako hehe. our van is a family car so as with my 323 protege. btw, regarding sa logo siguro incorporate natin yung suzuki sport logo...marami naman nyan sa google.

hoping to hear from you soon hehe :D btw did you get a chance to see our family van? hehe

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think I saw your van na rin. Usually, I give a beep or I flash my headlight on an incoming Suzuki carry van or pick-up. Sometimes just a nod or a wave will do and sometimes they reply back .Just a way of saluting them or recognizing that they have a cool ride.:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
My ride: 1997 Suzuki Carry microvan (rear-mounted 12-valve 660cc 3-cylinder F6A) Japan surplus I bought for 165K from Reliance Motors in Cebu City.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the cats eye model of the suzuki scrum.

Hi there j-six, Most vans and trucks are front or middle engine rear wheel drive with a drive shaft. The mid 1990's upto the late 1998, all Suzuki van's are transverse mounted rear engine. But that's where my research will take me and I stand corrected of course.

Here is an online address on the history of the kei vans in Japan:

Japanese Kei Minivans

·
Registered
69 Posts
wiper arms

Only a few of our trucks/vans have the right placement of wiper arms. I took notice of this to give credit to those shops who took the effort to transfer the wipers for a proper Left-hand drive placement. Kudos to these shops (that includes the shop where i bought my truck, hehe). Not only that these properly placed wipers look good, they "wipe" the correct portion of the windshield, i.e., scraping the edge on the driver's side. A large portion on the driver's side is not properly wiped (RHD placement), which may pose danger especially if driving-in-the-rain visibility is an issue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi im setting-up my van Suzuki 1988 1000cc 4 cylinder... im now setting up the sound system. pero ngaun plain suzuki syah hehe.. It's rare to see pimped super carry vans... hehe gawa tayo team... Im planning sa audio setup mag focus muna. Meron na ako headunit just got it last week Dual Electronics - Mobile Audio Receivers - XDM7510 im planning to buy 6x9's kasi SQ sound setup gagawin ko. Any tips saan mura mga speakers? And murang surplus part for suzuki... Thanks

Keep rockin.... try teamrage.ph pinapasali ako ng friend ko member dun or KAC pra may presence ng suzuki sa mga teams na yun.. hehehe

·
Registered
9 Posts
my sound set up is like ur on your private room..
deep bass, clear crisp sound reproduction...

2.1 speaker system, sony cd/mp3 player...

ride mini-pick up f5a

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello

hello,..i'm new on this forum .i'm from Romania and i whant to show you my supercarry...i hope you like it, because i just finish to paint him.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
lance_pad said:
Only a few of our trucks/vans have the right placement of wiper arms. I took notice of this to give credit to those shops who took the effort to transfer the wipers for a proper Left-hand drive placement. Kudos to these shops (that includes the shop where i bought my truck, hehe). Not only that these properly placed wipers look good, they "wipe" the correct portion of the windshield, i.e., scraping the edge on the driver's side. A large portion on the driver's side is not properly wiped (RHD placement), which may pose danger especially if driving-in-the-rain visibility is an issue.

i agree...kudos to those shops...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yellowturtle said:
Just posted my van on the gallery with its new wheels.
Hello YellowTurt, has your baby a power steering feature? Did you have it installed or it's there originally...? I'd like to have mine too...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts