Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my SX4 Sport Automatic for $ 17,600. I'm from northern New Jersey.
I just love this car..my friends think it was an odd choice.. I guess it's not for everyone.. but it is for me, and that's all that matters. Why did I choose it? 1) I like the way it looked 2) Good value in my opinion 3) AWD 4) Made in Japan (I have a '97 Honda Prelude w/220k mi and runs like its only 30k) we'll see if I'm lucky enough to get such dependability with this one.

You can see pics here...

http://mcarrillo783.photosite.com/album1/?refcd=ea

Specs:
Sport with Automatic Trans
Sunlight Copper Pearl

Accessories:
Rear deck spoiler
Wing lip extention (on back order)
Side molding (Wide)
Chrome Exhaust Tip
iPod integration

·
Super Moderator
4,416 Posts
I stopped at the local Zok dealer yesterday and took a look at a sport version. NICE. I really like it. It was $16k too. Could get it for high 14's.. VERY sweet deal. Keep us posted on how th eawd fends thru the winter..

Frank

·
Registered
18 Posts
when i bought my "regular" sx4, the sport wasn't out in my area. starting to feel bad about not waiting a little longer. does mine now suck in comparison?:huh:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say yours sucks, but the Sport at only $1400 is a better value.
I put a deposit on my Copper Sport in late October (dealer agreed to sell at invoice). Needed it by the end of December.
My dealer could not deliver one in time so I scoured Suzuki's website and finally found one 4 hours away.
Had to pay $400 more but they drove 1/2 way to meet me. I am so glad I waited.
The electronic stability control and smart key are the two nicest things about the Sports package in my view. Although radio controls in steering wheel is nice also.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd definitely pay for the Sport model unless there was some reason I was paying in cash and absolutely could not afford the extra 1400 bucks. So much value packed in to the Sport its not even funny.

Nice car, btw!

·
Registered
18 Posts
aw, guys...now i feel bad :(

(making my sad girly pouting face)

i am looking to mod, though. any suggestions? i know there's not a lot available right now (had a hard time finding cup kit already).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts