Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I like it a lot! Looks great! Where did you get those fender flares? They looked aftermarket, and I like the looks of them.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
are you asking about the gauges? You can buy those from just about any autoparts store or online autoparts shop. Just pick the ones that you want to view, and hook them up to the sensors in your vehicle. Water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, manifold pressure, tachometer, speedometer, air/fuel mixture, fuel level, boost pressure, amperage, voltage... There's countless gauges out there and lots of ways to display them. keep in mind that having them strung all the way down the dash from where you are sitting makes them kind of useless. Try not to run them further down than the center consol. As you can see you can fit quite a few of them just in the normal gauge cluster area in front of you. They also make pillar mounts that go right up the window frame for vertical mounting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can any one do the modification for my dashboard and give it to me ,i want to install speedometer,rpm meter,fuel guage,oil guage,water temperature and amperage voltage meters is it posible to mount the the guage in my vehical on the pillar should i go in for mechanical guage or electrical and what kind of mods are required this is my present dashboard

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man your Zuk absolutely looks Awesome! Excellent craftsmanship and beautiful looks. LWB is a big thumbs up.

My only critique is the fascia, I think you should have preserved the original Samurai looks, because it is the signature of the Samurai and looks very muscular.

One interesting observation: you've got the exact same rims I have on my Samurai, American Racing 15"x8", really cool looking.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Nice work, I like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man your Zuk absolutely looks Awesome! Excellent craftsmanship and beautiful looks. LWB is a big thumbs up.

My only critique is the fascia, I think you should have preserved the original Samurai looks, because it is the signature of the Samurai and looks very muscular.

One interesting observation: you've got the exact same rims I have on my Samurai, American Racing 15"x8", really cool looking.
thanks alternator well the front was supposed to be more thinner but due to the head lights it got a bit big

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are you asking about the gauges? You can buy those from just about any autoparts store or online autoparts shop. Just pick the ones that you want to view, and hook them up to the sensors in your vehicle. Water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, manifold pressure, tachometer, speedometer, air/fuel mixture, fuel level, boost pressure, amperage, voltage... There's countless gauges out there and lots of ways to display them. keep in mind that having them strung all the way down the dash from where you are sitting makes them kind of useless. Try not to run them further down than the center consol. As you can see you can fit quite a few of them just in the normal gauge cluster area in front of you. They also make pillar mounts that go right up the window frame for vertical mounting.
or can i get a right hand drive dashboard like this new or used

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
None of the countries that had the samurai in those years (2000 +)
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
France
Germany
Greece
Italy
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Slovakia
Spain

had right hand drive vehicles.

The jimnys from the right hand drive countries didn't have that dashboard as far as i know.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Malta had RHD Sammys in those years, they were Santana built so probably don't appear on the WW database. India and Pakistan still have RHD Sammys, made by Maruti and badged as Gypsy Kings.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I don't think the maruti's have the same dashboard that santana was putting in their samurais. They never upgraded the dashboard from the original round vent dash

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yeah it's very minimalist. There is nothing flashy or exciting about the old interior design, but it got the job done. If you got a hold of one of those Santana Motors dash boards then it looks like the upper sections are modular. You could probably make it right hand drive with a small amount of cutting. Then you would just need to patch it and either paint it or skin it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts