Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Sami that cranks and runs like a top but it needs a lot of little things. I want to use it for an every day driver. The windows roll up and down but the drivers window just rattles around. It needs all the gaskets and such. The cranks work but have no handles and the splines are worn from cranking them up with vise grips. All the glass is good so I was wondering if there are any rebuild kits for the windows. Also it needs a muffler so are they available or is there a good substitute.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I use a Magnaflow with magnaflow cat, you can use just about anything with matching dimensions as its a very simple system.

As far as botched windown crank threads I believe you need to replace the regulator, we did. It's not difficult or expensive, when the parts came my wife had the window regulator in and working before I got outside to finish putting the rattle trap sound deadener in the doors.

I have used several sources for OEM Samurai parts and by a landslide my favorite guy is mikodaindustries.com. Super fair on prices and super fast shipping, well worth a call, he also pedals goods on Ebay.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts