Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I recently convinced my sister to buy an '08 SX4 Sport sedan in Azure grey. I chose it over the Mazda3, Corolla, Sentra & other similarly sized cars. Key selling points were the unbeatable price, huge interior, amazing standard features, great looks, made in Japan & the fact that almost nobody in Toronto drives one.

Being a diehard Nissan driver & enthusiast for years, I was quite shocked at how nicely built these cars are. I'm now planning to get my mom into a Grand Vitara early next year.

Now for my question...

Does anyone know if a company makes better winter mats than the OEM Suzuki ones? Our salesman said he would give us 10% off the OEM mats, but I have no clue if they're any good. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Winter Mats.

Hi, I recently convinced my sister to buy an '08 SX4 Sport sedan in Azure grey. I chose it over the Mazda3, Corolla, Sentra & other similarly sized cars. Key selling points were the unbeatable price, huge interior, amazing standard features, great looks, made in Japan & the fact that almost nobody in Toronto drives one.

Being a diehard Nissan driver & enthusiast for years, I was quite shocked at how nicely built these cars are. I'm now planning to get my mom into a Grand Vitara early next year.

Now for my question...

Does anyone know if a company makes better winter mats than the OEM Suzuki ones? Our salesman said he would give us 10% off the OEM mats, but I have no clue if they're any good. Thanks everyone!
The factory winter mats are ok. I have them & the trunk matt also in my SX4 Sedan. You want to see pics? email me at [email protected] Gk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts