Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,,
Strange title for a strange problem.

I drive a 1996 Suzuki baleno (esteem). This car has been fitted with a AG LPG G3 installation from day 1. I bought the car 2 years ago and it has been a great (cheap) car to drive ever since. However recently it developed a strange problem. The car starts and runs fine in the morning, i drive it to my work without a problem. But if you let it cool down for about 15 minutes and try to start it again, it won't start. The engine turns over, there is a spark but the engine won't start. After a few turns the LPG installation kicks in and switches from petrol to LPG, however the engine still won't start.

If you let the engine cool down completely, it will start without a problem. I maintain my own car and like it a lot, but at this moment i have no clue where to look. Hopefully someone is able to help me.

I checked the internal car error codes and i gave me a code 12 (No fault or fault in not monitored circuit)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,,,
Strange title for a strange problem.

I drive a 1996 Suzuki baleno (esteem). This car has been fitted with a AG LPG G3 installation from day 1. I bought the car 2 years ago and it has been a great (cheap) car to drive ever since. However recently it developed a strange problem. The car starts and runs fine in the morning, i drive it to my work without a problem. But if you let it cool down for about 15 minutes and try to start it again, itmobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ www.kodi.bio/ won't start. The engine turns over, there is a spark but the engine won't start. After a few turns the LPG installation kicks in and switches from petrol to LPG, however the engine still won't start.

If you let the engine cool down completely, it will start without a problem. I maintain my own car and like it a lot, but at this moment i have no clue where to look. Hopefully someone is able to help me.

I checked the internal car error codes and i gave me a code 12 (No fault or fault in not monitored circuit)
_________________________________________________________________________________

My issue has been solved......

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts