Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was getting late and I decided, at the last minute, to wash down my car and get some pics. I took pics of the SWT trim because I have had a number of requests here and elsewhere to see the B pillars and the badging.

My baby:

The carbon fiber pillars:

The body graphic:

SWT badging that is on the lower front corner of the driver and passenger front doors:

The bug killer (the grill):

Rose
A rose by any other name would still stick you with its thorns.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reno badging/light:

Bolt on wheel covers:

A closer look at the headlight:

Rose

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Very nice! I wish i had your grill onMy Forenza. about springs and any parts check out http://www.360dynamics.ca/ he will have lowering springs shortly along with many many other things. If you cant wait for springs i know where you can get some just PM me if your intrested.

Also a better place for info on your car is @ http://www.daewootech.com/forum/index.php

There very helpfull. and what was that about goth girl in the other topic? If its none of my business thats cool. I just didnt understand why/how he assumed yoru goth

Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I lurk on that forum too. I have done about a hundred different searches digging up information on the car. I do not know how to do a lot of work on cars, but I like to know what I am looking at so I try to absorb what I can. It has helped save me money when I go to have cars serviced. They see a woman and the first thing that happens is another $100 is added to the bill.

I will try to get some better pics of the car and post here later. I was rushed and the camera is new to me so I have not had time to play with the settings yet. As for the goth thing, you can look at my avatar, the name I registered under RoseAshe, and my sig (which can be very BDSM-ish too :D ).

I do not do the goth thing 24/7, a little too old for that. But I do like to let loose at a club or two every once in awhile. Once I showed up for a social function all decked out (although no white foundation because I look horrible with it) for the club. I shocked a number of people who had only seen me in jeans and tshirts up to that point. LOL. I LOVE my fishnet arm warmers.

RoseAshe

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
hahaa, yeah about the women thing... its the same way with me (i am a guy.. lol, but im young, 17) so they try to tac things onto me. If you have any questions about your car i probably will have the answer. Ive looked into sooooo many things for it. I have the forenza, everythings the same except the body.

I like the goth/punk style... not the new found glory type though. I myself have a purple mohawk that stands about a foot tall... just have to cover it up for work and im good. Just thought itd share. Why only at the club? I can understand not at work but i dont know. I guess id be alot better of looking "normal". Twice ive been arrested on false charges and illegaly searched simply b/c how i dress... its bull. But oh well...

Anyways i love your car, oh oh and if your intrested in new wheels check out the classifieds section, im selling my wheels. There not very cheap cuz the tires on them are very very good and since your not into racing you might want to wait untill i wear my tires down all the way and just sell the rims (im not in any rush to sell them). They look very nice on a black car.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks pretty good, better than the red or blue...I like the SWT carbon trim pieces, looks nice...your the first Suzuki Ive seen with any of that, besides the announcement pics.

And how could you not tell shes a goth at heart? I mean if the Suzy Sioux lookin avatar didnt give it away, yeah, the signature should have possibly implied someone very dark...and the name...I dunno, maybe Im just observant...or just know what I like :devil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to hit the road this week and I have some pics of my car in the snow. Sitting still unfortunately since I was the one to take the pics. I'll try to process them sometime this weekend and post them here.

As for the mohawk, I do not see them that often anymore. I'm old, but the advantage of that is being able to have seen and been at some interesting places like South Street in Philly when it was still a punk hangout. That has all changed now. Time moves on. I am glad that I was able to catch the Ramones twice, once with the CBGBs reunion tour (Debbie Harry and the Tom Tom Club played that one as well).

Siouxie and the Banshees. :) My only cassette of theirs died a bit ago, I will have to try and pick some of their stuff up again.

As for getting flack for dressing a certain way, been there and done that too. Fortunately with the police it only involved being run off from a party or two (with appropriate threats if found in the area soon afterwards).

Out of all the pics I have posted so far I like the closeup of the healight and the closeup of the wheel the most.

RoseAshe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thats a nice looking Reno! I really dig the projetor style headlamps. I also like the mesh style grill! Nice pick up!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by RoseAshe@Feb 4 2005, 03:13 PM
As for the mohawk, I do not see them that often anymore.

I cut off the back .... :crying: It was to long for work and i was tired of putting it in a hair tie AND a hat. Oh well. . .

I wish my car came stock with that grill.. i really really like it. Looks more aggressive

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The headlights kick butt. I was used to high beams going out wider and longer from the vehicle. The high beams on this car is like shooting lasers down the highway. It is a very concentrated and long beam of light from each headlight.

I like that they have inserts where the foglamps will be mounted (if you go with the Suzuki stock lamps anyway) and the front mesh with the `S' logo on it does look nice.

What I would like to have or maybe try to make one myself, is a wire mesh to go into the bottom part of the front bumper cover. It will either look really, really good or will be thrown away. I am sure someone may do one and post pics on the 'Net somewhere.

About the B pillars. That carbon fiber is set between two plastic pieces and double sided super tape is used to mount them on top of the existing pillars. Should be very easy for someone to get the parts and install on their own.

Starting Monday I am going to call around and get a few quotes on tinting the windows. I tried to do the windows on my other car and I should have just set fire to $40 instead.

On the mohawk, I have seen them like that before. It stinks that it had to be whacked but the things we must do to earn a few dollars....

RoseAshe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pic of my baby in the snow.

RoseAshe

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
SNOW! i went to the snow a couple months ago and my battery in my camera ended up being dead <_<

The wire grill thing isnt hard at all.. might as well go for it. Surprisingly i havnt seen anyone with it yet.

About the high beams.. i know what you mean.. i hate how you cant have your high beam AND your normal driving lights on at the same time (unless you just hold down the highbeam) but they're very nice

·
Registered
102 Posts
resurected (?SP?)
Oh yes black. That will be the color I get the wife if possible. Looks really good with that lip kit and wing... can't remember the maker.

Not to thread jack but, check this out. Pic of me and the wife on our wedding....
on Halloween.

PIC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts