Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very big dilemma.

I've had this car since November of '03, and it's been treating me very well, especially with all of the driving I do. However, back in '04, the CD player starting giving me error messages for no reason. Since the car was still under warranty, I got it replaced at the dealership.

Now that I have 46000 miles on it, the CD player crapped out again. I was hoping to get it fixed, but the dealership won't do it. They can only order me a new one for over $300.

I went to Best Buy to purchase one of their car stereos instead, but they explained to me that no parts and/or harness actually exist for my car, and would not be able to install it properly. So i have no working CD player, and no reasonable way to get mine either fixed or replaced.

What should I do in this situation?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Well that is a delema. First off, best buy cant do anything thats not already a rice runner. Also, I guess your just past the bumper to bumper mialage, but I'm not sure. Might be the dealer messing with ya.

Oh, and for future reference, though this is more generalized, your posting in the Forenza/Reno section. You might get better (read in "more specalized") help from the Aerio part of the forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts