Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon All.....

Only minus 40 something in the wind today....<sigh>

I am looking for a set of 89 Sammy mudflaps WITH brackets to replace one that kinda "wintered" off over the weekend.

(Wintered off defined is when it is snowing, getting colder, and a buildup of snow/ice gathers on the mudflaps, and you kinda bottom out the mudflap and it snaps off :eek:)

I might as well replace both so they look matched....

Let me know how much and shipping to Airdrie (Calgary) Alberta, Canada.

reply to [email protected]

·
Registered
193 Posts
I believe the flaps are still available, new from Suzuki. I bought some not too long ago from my (almost) local Suzuki dealer. I bought the driver's-side-only bracket that keeps the mud flap from hitting the hot tailpipe too.

Did you lose the mounting bracket for the mudflaps as well?
I could inquire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I lost the whole drivers side flap and bracket...I will have to weld the whole thing back on....so I might as well replace both sides...If you can inquire that would be awesome...thanks

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
right now all the new samurai stuff is from Maruti. They made the samurai's Indian version called the Gypsy up to last year. I don't know if they're still making it in 2009, maruti became independant of it's government contracts this year so they may discontinue the Gypsy which was being built as both a government and civilian vehicle over there. All of the body and trim parts are the same as our Samurai. (engine is a 16 valve DOHC 1.3, which is not the same)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts