Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,

Im currently trying to choose what brand of mudders to put on mi tin top. I am currently running a 235/75/R15 and would like to keep the same size for road manners.

I have narrowed it down to the following

Cooper - STT
Maxxis - M8060 Treapador
Maxxis - Bighorns
Maxxis - Buckshot
BF Goodrich - Mud Terrain T/A
Federal - Couragia M/T

Advice ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
is it trail only or daily driver?

trail only --i have what used to be called hi-tech retread. now the site is this

Green Diamond Tires, Retread Tire | TreadWright, Inc.

i have never had a problem and they have been on the sami for years. honestly this is the cheap skate route and i understand it. but these ppl have excellent customer support and if your rig is just trail driven and $$$ is tight this might be something to consider.

·
Registered
6 Posts
is it trail only or daily driver?

trail only --i have what used to be called hi-tech retread. now the site is this

Green Diamond Tires, Retread Tire | TreadWright, Inc.

i have never had a problem and they have been on the sami for years. honestly this is the cheap skate route and i understand it. but these ppl have excellent customer support and if your rig is just trail driven and $$$ is tight this might be something to consider.
The retread tires are a great idea. I've never considered that option but those are some great prices for the tires you're getting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If your serious about a trail rig i would go with a 33x10.5 Interco swamper bogger. I have about a dozen friends who all run them and swear by them, and my friends trucks range from stock with a lift to not so stock with dual Tcases and subframe lifts with 38's. thats what im going to put on mine in a few weeks

Hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts