Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Whoever owned it before me must've done that actually. And I have coil overs that you can adjust height and stiffness. So that's cool. He must've put a front skid plate on too unless that's factory. I have put vinyl on the grille logo, steering wheel logo and wheel caps. Smoked tails, third brake and reflectors last week! Loving this car.
View attachment 29681 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29697

·
Registered
29 Posts
Vinyl huh? That's interesting. I've been planning to order a replacement grille just to experiment with, as the front "S" logo is the only one I've yet to remove. My plan is to peel off the S, cut away where the plastic would have fit it (so as not to leave the prominent outline), and recreate something in body filler. Then spray paint it. When it looks good I'll just swap it out with the grille that is in already.

Anyway, I still don't have anything actually helpful to contribute towards your question. The car looks good though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2010 sportback tech. I want mud flaps. Most of what I've seen says it won't fit around my (stock) side skirts. Anyone know how much modification I would need to make?

These are what I was looking at. There are also flat ones available.
View attachment 29641

My car...
View attachment 29649 View attachment 29657
My 2009 Sport sedan also has the stock sport body moulding around the bottom, which would be similar to the Sportback hatchback. The [Canadian] dealer just put on flat mud flaps with the Suzuki "S", not SX4. They work and look fine. They said they didn't sell moulded mud plats for the SX4 Sport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.