Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Ranil from Sri Lanka and i have Suzuki Every van model (Model HBD-DA17V). this is import from japan last month and got the problem with trip tronic gear system from first day. when select the gear for auto D position, its automatically changing to manual drive and have to change the gear manually. this problem not coming all the time but i notice there have issue with the auto gear system. Importer said battery was recharge because i was dead before ship the vehicle. what i have to do to recover this issue ? is this learning issue ?

plz help me to rectify this problem

tks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi I am Ranil from Sri Lanka and i have Suzuki Every van model (Model HBD-DA17V). this is import from japan last month and got the problem with trip tronic gear system from first day. when select the gear for auto D position, its automatically changing to manual drive and have to change the gear manually. this problem not coming all the time but i notice there have issue with the auto gear system. Importer said battery was recharge because i was dead before ship the vehicle. what i have to do to recover this issue ? is this learning issue ?

plz help me to rectify this problem

tks
I'm not familiar with this model, but a tiptronic transmission should work by activating a switch, a selector between fully automatic and manually assisted mode. Maybe the switch in your vehicle is stuck in the manual mode? I've never heard that such issue could be caused by a dead battery and needed to be reprogrammed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts