Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have buy 3 weeks ago, in Montreal area, a new 2004 aerio fasback awd with automatic.

The motor vibration is very high and the gaz pedal is buzzing very much. My right leg became «engourdie»

Have you any technical information or solution. (Rough motor, improper motor support, gaz pedal linkage,)

If i do'nt find a solution I will hate the car.

Thank you

·
Registered
38 Posts
As you purchased this vehicle new only 3 weeks ago I would have to say take it back to the dealer. I am sure he will fix it up with no charge.

·
Registered
56 Posts
When its fixed it'll run smooth as a babies bottom.

True story: A friend of mine from Autocross's Father owns a local Ford dealership where he works. I was by there one day picking something up from him and he followed me out to the car to talk. After about five minutes of chatting he put his hand on the hood to lean on it. He immediately yanked it back shocked and he's like 'Is your engine running?' and I'm like 'Yes ... why?'. Next thing I know he's got his ear to the hood. He couldn't believe it idled so quietly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hell yea, If there was no tach in the dash and before i got my exhaust i would not know it was running. It has to be one of the smoothest running motors i have ever owned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts