Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am chasing down a couple possible sensor issues in my 92 tracker and have been finding some are NLA at some parts stores and what are still available are a little on the pricey side,if its going to cost a fortune keeping it running its either going to get scrapped when something major happens or a motor and trans is going to get swapped in that parts are cheaper and readily available. Anyone swap in another motor and if you did what was it,I hate to scrap a rust free body but if parts are going to be very hard to find in a few years then something will have to be done to keep it on the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in the process of swapping out a motor I just purchased from the guys at "Extreme Zuks". Those guys built me a new 1.6l 8valve engine for $2,300. They painted it and crated it up and shipped it to my house for that price. I'll have it in in about a week and will have some pics and a review to follow. I also have a '92 Tracker LSI that the body was rust free and in perfect shape so I figure if I can get another 200,000 out of it, it would be worth the cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.