Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aerio is one that I was looking for long time. This car is very reliable and provides best performance along with comfort.

I was quite excited when I came to know that this model came with a monster sub-woofer.

Overall it gives a nice drive & is a comfortable family car.

One more important thing that attracted me towards it is that it provides 100% dealership.

Moreover body design is elegant.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love my sub-woofer, however recently I had alot of bass distortion and the dealership turned my sub-woofer all the way down. I want to know where the sub-woofer adjustment is located so I can find a comfy spot where it won't be as distorted, yet I can still enjoy my bass.

Anyone know where the sub-woofer adjustment control is? I already know the sub-woofer lives under my driver's seat.

Thanks.

Chickie

·
Registered
36 Posts
ashri,

I really agree with you on the body design, comfort, and driving. I'm not sold on the subwoofer. It's actually considerably smaller than the speakers in the doors or rear, and does not extend bass response at all. I found that the system sounds best with the 'sub'woofer turned all the way down. But I do build loudspeakers and repair them, so I'm not exactly the normal consumer. :)

Chickie,

The subwoofer adjustment knob is on the front side of the subwoofer, that is, the side towards the front of the car. Look underneath the seat from the front and you'll see the knob (having a flashlight helps). Mine came from the factory with the knob set at the 12:00 position.

Aaron Gilbert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts