Suzuki Forums banner
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Does anyone have any of the e30-80-017-02-22 springs for sale or know where I can get them for a not too horrendous price? I've seen most places are out of stock or charging around £500! Also, where is best to start the deadening? I've just put mud and snow tyres on so desperately need to dampened the sound of them haha

Cheers

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hi, Does anyone have any of the e30-80-017-02-22 springs for sale or know where I can get them for a not too horrendous price? I've seen most places are out of stock or charging around £500! Also, where is best to start the deadening? I've just put mud and snow tyres on so desperately need to dampened the sound of them haha

Cheers
The front wheel drive version is easily sourced but the 4WD version which you seeking are more difficult to find. They’re €600 in the Eibach shop so I’m not surprised you’re seeing them elsewhere at around £500. There are alternatives -Upcountry 4x4 and MAD shop have a similar set of MAD lift springs at around £230 - 260 (Part HV-391121 for the Allgrip). MAD are a Dutch company who make excellent springs and they also have drop springs for the 16> Ignis. I would suggest not buying from the Ekollon (MAD uk agents) website.

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Herewith the fitting instructions for MAD lift springs (or any other springs) on the Allgrip. Note the requirement to check / adjust headlamp aim because of the change in vehicle height. In reality the dashboard headlamp adjuster can be used to make minor adjustments.
That's really helpful thanks!
I've actually pre ordered some Eibach springs for delivery in Feb 🤦. But if there are any issues or I get bored of waiting I might just go for the MAD springs.
How much lift do they give? It says between 25 and 50, that's a big range.

·
Registered
834 Posts
That's really helpful thanks!
I've actually pre ordered some Eibach springs for delivery in Feb 🤦. But if there are any issues or I get bored of waiting I might just go for the MAD springs.
How much lift do they give? It says between 25 and 50, that's a big range.
25 - 50mm is just the typical lift for all springs in this progressive damping spring range. For the Allgrip the lift is 25 - 30mm.
Blue Font Electric blue Personal protective equipment Cable

141 - 145 of 145 Posts