Suzuki Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I've done the following:

Fitted orange tyre valve caps
Fitted a recharegable motion-sensitive boot light - since it's a magnetic mount I can also use it under the bonnet.
I have three sets of mats: genuine Suzuki (black), orange carpet, and rubber.
Nextbase dash cam - hardwired
Aftermarket boot tray
Fake Suzuki-branding "GPS TRACKER FITTED" window stickers
Personal registration plate.

I've been trying to get a shaped rear plate but haven't yet succeeded
Shaped rear plate???

·
Registered
812 Posts
Here's the one I had on my Qashqai - but it had started delaminating so I didn't transfer it to my Ignis although it was the right shape - but I also then couldn't find another one that shape...

·
Registered
Suzuki Ignis 2020
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Newest mod! Light in the trunk, Bought From aliexpress for around 20$, uses the original spot for light, so no cutting or anything. (Most ignis does not have the light installed) Very easy to install, no tools required, just needed to pop some panels, like the map light, b-pillar, c-pillar and thats it, will put LED lights soon since the yellow looks terrible

·
Registered
2021 Tough Khaki SZ5 AllGrip (coming soon!)
7 Posts
Put the new speakers in, so much better than the stock speakers! Both louder and you can hear all the tones in the music. The bass is about the same as the stock but much cleaner, mids and highs are just so much better!
View attachment 99017
Would you let me know what size these speaker replacements were please? Are they 16cm or thereabouts? I have used Audison units previously in my current Panda but these needed an adapter plate to mount into the door. By the looks of your picture these replacements went straight in? Just looking to line up my upgrades early on :) Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Tough Khaki SZ5 AllGrip (coming soon!)
7 Posts
Would you let me know what size these speaker replacements were please? Are they 16cm or thereabouts? I have used Audison units previously in my current Panda but these needed an adapter plate to mount into the door. By the looks of your picture these replacements went straight in? Just looking to line up my upgrades early on :) Thanks.
OK, ignore that - just read your other post above - "Rockford P-16s Punch" :)

·
Registered
Suzuki Ignis 2020
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
OK, ignore that - just read your other post above - "Rockford P-16s Punch" :)
They do fit, but it is better to get some adapter just so you can fit them better and will be tight on the door, i just added adapters for 5$ each and it is well worth it, before i added them i had some rattle since i couldnt fit them tight

·
Registered
311 Posts
Newest mod! Light in the trunk, Bought From aliexpress for around 20$, uses the original spot for light, so no cutting or anything. (Most ignis does not have the light installed) Very easy to install, no tools required, just needed to pop some panels, like the map light, b-pillar, c-pillar and thats it, will put LED lights soon since the yellow looks terrible
View attachment 101350

View attachment 101351

View attachment 101352

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got the Ignis (2016+) interior mat set (cup holders, cubbies etc..), fits really well, it's about £9.50 (AliExpress). It helps to be more grippy for interior stuff and reduce plastic rattle noises. Like for me I have plastic bottles, ice scrapper, anti bacterial gel etc which rattle about in the door bins.

I got the black one with white stripe and surprisingly the stripe glows in the dark haha

Apologies for the dust around gearstick :whistle:
IMG_20210704_210227.jpg

IMG_20210703_141540.jpg

41 - 50 of 50 Posts