Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ignis is quick off the mark, and acceleration is fantastic B) but the handling is absolutely spot-on-no trace of the instability that the standard model had when corning at any speed. This is probably because this vehicle is slightly lower, with bigger, wider (asymmetrical) tyres and alloys as standard. I think this problem can be solved with minor modifications or I have to loose my pocket by replacing old tyres with new one?????????…….

·
Registered
9 Posts
[attachmentid=3]
Originally posted by queen@Jul 29 2004, 01:21 AM
My Ignis is quick off the mark, and acceleration is fantastic B) but the handling is absolutely spot-on-no trace of the instability that the standard model had when corning at any speed. This is probably because this vehicle is slightly lower, with bigger, wider (asymmetrical) tyres and alloys as standard. I think this problem can be solved with minor modifications or I have to loose my pocket by replacing old tyres with new one?????????…….
when u say quick of the mark i am thinking u have a suzuki ignis sports which is good but if i created a monster out of my ignis 1328cc just think of what u can do with yours ;;; :D i install bigger injectors ;;;;;a boost reading maps sensor;;;;;;apexi afc;;;;;;2 1/4inch exshaust and finally a ct 12 turbo ;) damn that mother is one sick pup trust me lets link up maybe u can help me with a few other things i need to do with it u can reach me at [email protected] OR [email protected] I attach a picture of it maybe u can take a look :blink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
queen- if handling is spot on, you DON'T have a problem.
Blade- Car looks great! What sort of performance do you get, and what are the problems you speak of?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Blade, that's a nice looking car! If I may make a suggestion - add a chrome mesh grill to complete the sporty look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts