Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the stuff's been out for a little bit, I wanted to see what most of you folks running RRM parts (cai, piggyback and pulley) are getting for fuel mileage?

Second, I wanted to say hi, looking forward to my new little 4wd beater and getting the hell out of my pickup. Gotta say I'm psyched about Road Race Engineering's sister company making parts for this thing - RRE has been a godsend for years when it comes to DSMs and Evos.

This is my first Suzuki, I'm from a mainly DSM, Honda and some scattered V8 muscle background. What's up with all of you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't have anything yet, but I'm planning on at least getting the air intake and under drive pulley system. I just bought my SX4 AWD last week, I love it. I've been into domestics my whole life, I learned how to drive on a Trans Am ws6 and went from that to a beater Taurus, to an 86 420rwhp Mercury Capri with nitrous, then to a Yukon, and then to a supercharged Bonneville, so I'm in MPG heaven right now, not to mention I can get through the winter finally. I will let you know what improvements the gear makes though. Good to meet you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
good mpg

I do 50/50 city/highway travel, and I am getting around 25MPG. I think this is doing good as I spend some time in traffic. I have all three of the mods for your reference, I am looking at getting an exhaust done on the car as that should help a little as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts