Suzuki Forums banner

Meeting! Meeting!

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  j-six 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi to all Kei van/truck enthusiats!

I know typhoon Milenyo had just passed and I hope there is none this month of October. I was wondering if you want to meet this month (one weekend (Saturday or Sunday) para walang trabaho):) of October sa Fort Bonifacio?

Just help me kung saan because I am not familiar sa area.

Let us meet and bring your ride!!!:cool:

#2 ·
Coming from AYALA or Baclaran/EDSA turn right to KALAYAAN go straight - Fort Bonifacio na! A nice place to meet is dun sa may Gas station just at the entrance Shell ata yun or Caltex. thats the only gas station there. Malapit sya sa Jollibee and Starbucks. madalas mag meet dun ang mga bikers (Big Bikes).
Marami ding parking area sa ibaba malapit sa may gas station.

I live 5mins from the area. Im in! any weekend of Oct is cool. just let me know ahead of time. 09178864492 -my number if you need directions.

sana sana sana matuloy.

#4 · (Edited)
Yellowturtle said:
Hey guys!

I am going to lists the names yung pwede sa October.

1. Yellowturtle
2. Pascalhatesworm
3. J-six

Just fill the slots and hopefully matuloy na! ;)
kaso i may bring the gen2 carry ;) its a secret!

oo nga po pala, yung contact numbers nyo ah just in case kung anong mangyari...pls send your contact nos. to each of the people joining in the list here for october's EB...suggestion ko lang wag nalang sa the fort, instead why not sa pioneer if we're only few...at least it's not a hassle for the three of us, di ba? fort is big enough for newcomers po mga bros, as compared sa pioneer, nadaanan most of the time :D

#6 ·
If we will consider Ortigas area along Pioneer road, we can meet in Pioneer Grill because it has ample parking depending on the time of the day.

Let's finalize it sana within the week para we can plan ahead.:)

#14 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

Eto yung tentative date for the EB sa mga Suzuki enthusiats and ClubCarry members. Ok ba sa inyo this coming weekend?

1. Oct 22, 2006 (Sunday) sa Fort near Shell station going to Makati. Marami magkakatabi na stores like chowking, Starbucks so you can't miss it at may ample parking space sa side.
2. Mga 9:00 am sana para we can check out each others ride and kasi pag hapon minsan maulan and yung mga nakatira sa malayo can go home din na may daylight pa for safety na rin nila.

Pascalhatesworm will make a map and post it so for those first time visitors sa Fort so they will not get lost.

To those who do not yet have a Zuki and planning to buy one or just curious about this vehicle you are 'welcome' to drop by sa area.

So guys, what you think?:)

Confirm to attend this Sunday:

1. Yellowturtle

#21 ·
Yellowturtle said:
Confirm to attend this Sunday EB on Oct 22, 2006 at 9:00 am sa The Fort Shell station parking lot:

1. Yellowturtle
2.Pascalhatesworm
3.Mang Caloy

oist! bakit sa sunday...? :eek: sa saturday nalang mga brothers...ako medyo alanganin pa.

at bro yt: pls. contact me bro at sa globe number ko: 09159802730 :D i'll be waiting for your text about sa eb ha? :D

#23 ·
the_ron said:
ey guys.. I was actually monitoring the developments of this thread and its activities :) am hoping i could join you guys soon.

by the way, how was the meeting?

any info's to share?
may eb po tayo this 28th of october this coming saturday hopefully po makasama tayong lahat.

where: chowking pioneer center
when: october 28, saturday, 1PM.
who: all carry owners, enthusiasts. :D

OT: pls. see new thread. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.