Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are already brake rotors for our car and I know the rotors Kinky has to sell are from a top end company, but I found a company close to me that has two different brake rotors for our car. Here is the link:

R1 Concepts Inc. - Discount Performance Brake Rotors

I am think I will contact them and see what info I can get, heck I may even take a car trip to them as about 45 minutes or so away from me.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zipper said:
I think the site is KVR Performance Products
The names right *wink* but I don't know if we're listed. Maybe its the same pad as one of the other deawoos

Edit: I take it back, we are listed KVR Performance Brakes:Optra KVR Performance Brakes:Forenza
Obviously, theres a small discrempancy
KVR only seems to offer rotors for Optras before 2005, and you can only get sloted or drilled, not both. But you can get them in sliver, gold, or black for a mere $18! YEPPY!!!! lol.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
jurupa said:
KVR only seems to offer rotors for Optras before 2005, and you can only get sloted or drilled, not both. But you can get them in sliver, gold, or black for a mere $18! YEPPY!!!! lol.
Uh... you realise the brakes did not change from 04 to 05. Its the same pad type, but the forenza is listed 04-05, and the optra is 05 and on. Funny huh?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zipper said:
Uh... you realise the brakes did not change from 04 to 05. Its the same pad type, but the forenza is listed 04-05, and the optra is 05 and on. Funny huh?
No but on website it says they only make rotors up to the 1999 model year. So unless they have not change since then, they are no good to us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts