Suzuki Forums banner

mass air flow sensor???

5K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  tonka20 
#1 ·
hello new to the forum, have had my forenza for just over a year but my question is for those who have the boshart intake. what do you do with the mass air flow sensor plug??? i have made my own cai and have come up with a way to trick the comp. i do plan on getting the boshart.

#2 ·
hello new to the forum, have had my forenza for just over a year but my question is for those who have the boshart intake. what do you do with the mass air flow sensor plug??? i have made my own cai and have come up with a way to trick the comp. i do plan on getting the boshart.
There is a place for it on the BMS intake, it just plugs in if I remember right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

btw welcome to the forums! I also sell BMS product, same price and same service so you could always go through me. I got lots of other stuff too if your intrested.

#7 ·
All you gotta do to reset the ECU is disconnect the postitive wire from the battery, hold down the brakes (so the brake lights drain whatever electricity in the system) for a min or so then connect it all back up. The car may run kinda funny after that untill it gets used to things again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.